2 Ways to Improve Your Putting Aim
Golfers of all playing abilities ask for help in aiming their putts. After all, improving putting aim is the key to making more putts.
In this month’s video golf tip, Mel Sole shares two critical tips for improving your putting aim: 1) Get behind the ball and 2) Look beyond. To find out more about how these tips will help, watch now!
Related golf tips:
- Learn To Putt Like a Pro!
- 6 Weeks to a Killer Putting Stroke
- Lower Your Scores With Better Putting
- Putting, Part 1: Alignment
- How to Develop the Feel of the Pros