You have got to try night golf!
You have got to try night golf! What great fun!
Hi, I’m Mel Sole, Director of Instruction at the Mel Sole Golf School, headquartered at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club in Pawleys Island, SC. We conduct 1, 2 and 3-day golf schools, hourly golf lessons, and senior golf schools. Any type of golf instruction program your heart desires. Give us a call at 800-624-4653 or 843-237-4993. We will be happy to book a commuter school or a package that contains accommodations, golf, and golf school.
Golf Blog by the Mel Sole Golf School.
I have played night golf in South Carolina and in Mexico with friends, and we had a blast. We used illuminated balls and targets and lighted flag sticks. Tees were moved up to the 150-yard markers and we played only 6 holes and our pathway was lined with bags filled with sand and lit candles.
There was much laughter at the crazy shots and hilarious antics. My main golf will still involve 18 holes on a regulation course, during the day, but here are a few advantages of playing a round of night golf!
1. Invite friends to meet the members and maybe use it as a membership drive.
2. Less time commitment. 90 minutes and you’re back home or back to the bar!
3. Less cost for green fees.
4. Less difficult. Shorter courses and some courses have 15″ holes.
5. Great for birthdays, parties, etc.
6. Young people dig this….far less ‘stuffy’ for new golfers.
Source: Mel Sole Golf School
Pictures: COURTESY OF NIGHT FLYER
Thanks for watching – You have got to try night golf! I have, and it’s fun!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, LIKE THIS VIDEO, SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND, LEAVE A COMMENT!