Join Us in Scotland, October 2020 for the Golf Experience of a Lifetime!
Please note that this is a sample itinerary. Hotels and golf courses are not confirmed until deposits have been received.
- Royal Aberdeen
- Cruden Bay
- Castle Stuart
- Trump International
- St Andrews New
- St Andrews Castle Course
- St Andrews Jubilee
- Dunbar GC
- North Berwick
- Accommodations at the Meldrum Hotel near Aberdeen, Old Course Hotel and Greywalls Hotel in Gullane. Non- Golfers will have the opportunity to visit Stirling Castle, the quaint village of East Neuk, plus do some sightseeing and shopping in Edinburgh. Another suggestion is the Museum of Flight and the Seabird Center. We will all experience the Military Tattoo at Edinburgh Castle…………this is one of the highlights of the trip!
There will be a limit of 16 people for this trip, so put your names down early.
Thursday, October 1, 2020: Depart USA for Glasgow, Scotland. Arrive approximately 8.00 am on Friday morning. (UK time is 5 hours ahead of US time).
Upon your arrival in Scotland, you will be met by your golf tour manager/driver, who will assist you with your luggage and show you to your waiting motor coach.
You will then transfer to the Meldrum House Hotel. (4 nights.) Rest of the day at your leisure.
Saturday, October 3. Tuesday 18th: Today we will play the Royal Aberdeen Golf Club.
Sunday, October 4. Today we will play Cruden Bay.
Monday, October 5. Today we will play Castle Stuart Links. (ballot for the Old Course for 3 days from Monday.)
Tuesday, October 6. Play Trump International
After golf, we will transfer to the Old Course Hotel (3 nights)
Wednesday, October 7, 8, 9. Over the next 3 days we will play St Andrews New, St Andrews Castle, and Jubilee Courses.
After golf travel to Greywals Hotel in Gullane. (3 nights)
Saturday, October 10. Play Dunbar GC
Sunday, October 11. Play North Berwick. Attend the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Monday, October 12. Depart EDI for the USA.
Today after breakfast golf will be arranged at Muirfield, host to many Open Championships.
Today after breakfast golf will be arranged at North Berwick, Golfers and non-golfers can visit the Seabird Center in North Berwick, a cute village ideal for Scottish shopping!
Wednesday 26th: Today after breakfast you will depart from Edinburgh, Scotland for home.
The following is the pricing for our 2020 trip. Prices are not confirmed until reservations have been made and deposits received.
- Golfers: $5500 pp (double occupancy)
- Non Golfers: $3650 pp (double occupancy)
- Single Occupancy Golfer $6500
- 9 nights accommodation, double occupancy, at hotels indicated.
- Full Scottish breakfast each day
- All transportation by motor coach
- All local taxes on hotel accommodation and golf
- All bag handling at Scotland airports and hotels
- Services of a Golf Tour Manager/Driver throughout
- Tickets for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on Day 6.
- All taxes on package features.
- Starting times and green fees for one round at each of the following 9 courses: Royal Bberdeen, Cruden Bay, Castle Stuart Links, Trump International, St Andrews New, St Andrew Castle, St Andrews Jubilee, Dunbar GC and North Berwick GC.
- Non-refundable deposits of $2000 are due immediately, with the balance due 70 days prior to departure. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. Please note there will be a 3% charge for credit card payments, but not for bank transfers or checks.
- Green Fees for the Old Course, payable directly to the starter if successful in the ballot.
- The costs of any non-golfing activities mentioned above, all of which are entirely at your discretion.
Cancellation Policy: Written notice of your cancellation should be mailed to P.O. Box 2580, Pawleys Island, SC 29585 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. No refund will be given within 7 days of departure. In no case will refunds be made for unused portions of the booked itinerary. Total Golf Inc. reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service and to decline to accept or retain any tour member at any time for any reason.
Golf Carts: Pull carts are available at most golf courses. Motorized carts are only available on a limited basis at very few courses and must be requested in advance; however, they cannot be guaranteed. All cart fees must be paid by the golfer directly to the Golf Club. (not included in the price of a tour.)
Caddies: Approximate cost is 40 pounds ($63) plus tip and can be requested in advance at most golf clubs. Payment is made by the golfer directly to the Golf Club or caddie. (not included in the price of a tour).
Bus Driver: Tip.
Changes: Once a program has been booked and confirmed, an administrative fee of $30.00 will be charged for each subsequent change in the tour.
Course Selection: All golf is subject to course availability. In the event a particular course is unavailable, a course of equal value will be substituted. The actual sequence of the courses listed In our scheduled tours may also change due to course availability.
Hotels: All hotels are subject to availability. In the event a particular hotel is unavailable, a hotel of equal value will be substituted. The actual sequence of the hotels listed in our scheduled tours may also change due to availability.
Needed by All:
Documents: Upon receipt of full payment, traveler will receive a detailed itinerary and all necessary, travel documents within ten days of departure.
Handicaps: It is suggested that all golfers carry a current handicap certificate as an increasing number of courses requires visiting players to be a member of a golf club.
Insurance: Travel insurance for accident, baggage and trip cancellation protection is recommended. Details and applications are provided to all passengers with confirmed reservations or upon request. The policy cannot be purchased after final payment is received. Here are two we recommend: Travel Insurance Center, TravelGuard
Passports: All guests are required to have a current passport. No exceptions will be made.
Prices: All tour costs are provided in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change due to currency fluctuation.
Responsibilities: Total Golf Inc. dba The Mel Sole Golf School has contracted with independent contractors in securing and booking the services provided in their tours and is not responsible for any negligent act and/or omissions of these independent contractors, their employees, agents, servants or representatives. Total Golf Inc.gives notice that in issuing coupons, vouchers or tickets for travel conveyance or transport by any means, and in making arrangements for golf, hotels or other accommodations, they are acting not as principals but as agents only for the companies, corporations or persons providing or offering their service. Total Golf Inc. is not responsible or liable, with respect to person or property, for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or irregularity however sustained or suffered during any trip or tour arranged by them. The responsibility and liability of international air carriers are subject to international conventions limiting their liability, which limitations of liability are contained on the reverse side of your airline ticket and form part of the terms end conditions hereof.