Ready to Get Serious About Golf.
Ready to Get Serious About Golf
Hi, I’m Mel Sole, Director of Instruction at the Mel Sole Golf School, headquartered at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club in Pawleys Island, SC. We conduct 1, 2 and 3-day golf schools, hourly golf lessons, and senior golf schools—any golf instruction program your heart desires. Give us a call at 800-624-4653 or 843-237-4993. We will be happy to book a commuter school or a package that contains accommodations, golf, and golf school.
Golf Blog by the Mel Sole Golf School.
Most golfers play golf for recreation. However, sometimes there comes a time in a golfer’s life when they decide that just hacking it around is not that fun anymore—time to get serious and take some instruction from a PGA instructor.
Consider Golf School!
A 3-Day Golf School is a fabulous way to learn the game. Immersed in the instructional part of this wonderful game, for around $500 for 10.5 hours of instruction, is well worth the investment.
What to look for.
- Are the instructors full-time instructors who teach for a living? These instructors will know a lot about the golf swing and teach the game to all levels effectively.
- Are the instructor’s members of either the PGA or LPGA? Membership to these organizations adds credibility to the school.
- How many years of experience do the instructors have? The more years, the better they are at getting the point across.
- Is the Golf School attached to a Golf Course? Handy if you want to play after golf school.
- Does the Golf School have decent facilities to teach? Driving range, putting greens, bunkers, and chipping greens.
- What kind of reputation do they have? Look at a website like tripadvisor.com and check out their ratings.
- Do you know anyone who has been to a golf school? Word of mouth is always a good idea.
In 2005, when it came time for me to get “serious” about my golf game and accelerate my development, I decided that attending a multi-day golf school would be the best option. I wanted a “boot camp” that would help me work on all aspects of my game under a focused and dedicated instructor. I was Ready to get Serious About Golf
So, what was the verdict? Did the golf school improve my game? Absolutely! I learned more from instructor Mel Sole than I had learned from all previous instructors. I understood what a “professional” instructor really meant.
Kristin Baylor, Atlanta, GA.
Source: Mel Sole Golf School.
Thanks for reading – Ready to Get Serious About Golf. Come and see us or call 800-624-4653 to book a golf school!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, LIKE THIS VIDEO, SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND, LEAVE A COMMENT!
Tags: 3 Day Golf School, golf instruction, golf lessons, golf school, golf schools, golfschool, How to learn to be a golfer, Mel Sole, Mel Sole Golf School, Myrtle Beach Golf Schools, Pawleys Plantation