Greenville, SC Golf School – Rates & Schedules
Our Greenville, SC Golf School operates year round!
To book your golf school with Jennifer, please call 800-624-4653 to arrange a date and time.
- Book a 4’some for 3 day school and save $100 pp on commuter rate.
- Book a 3’some for 3 day school and save $75 pp on commuter rate.
- Book a 2’some for 3 day school and save $50 pp on commuter rate.
- Not valid with any other offers or discounts.
Rates do not include lodging, breakfast nor rounds of golf.
Golf schools generally operate Monday to Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. For 3 or 4 golfers in your group, a Thursday to Saturday to Saturday class is also available.
Playing Lessons & Private Instruction
Special Focus Programs
Short Game School
The fastest way to significantly lower scores!
One of the quickest ways to improve your scores is to gain confidence as well as consistency with your short game. Approach shots, chips, pitches as well as green reading are some of the key components to this aspect of the game. This 3½ hour short game school will assist you in significantly developing your touch and technique around the greens. Your ability will quickly improve with respect to club selection, shot visualization and also creativity. This school is recommended for all skill levels. Additionally participants will be grouped by handicap. Cost: $225
- Putting and chipping sessions
- Proper set-up, stroke mechanics as well as reliable practice habit instruction
- Wedge sessions covering the setup positions for a variety of golf shots
- Club selection and also distance control from 20 to 80 yards
- Learn to handle trouble shots as well as uneven lies
- Furthermore, find out why sand shots are the easiest shots in golf
Fairways and Greens
Develop a consistent long game and a precise short game
This two-hour tune-up is intended to target one hour on your full swing in combination with one hour specifically focused on your short game. In the full swing session, we will cover iron and also wood play. This session is taught with a low-pressure approach and will help you to recognize your swing flaws, improper shot patterns as well as how to correct the most common mistakes. The one-hour short game session will show you how to hit greens in regulation as well as increase your up and down percentages. This school is ideal for all levels and will unquestionably benefit all golfers with hands-on personal instruction. There will also be a two-person minimum. Cost: $100
- Instruction on both woods and irons
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Focus on chipping and pitching techniques as well as creativity
- Emphasis on effective practice techniques