Greenville, SC Golf School – Rates & SchedulesOur Greenville Golf School operates year round!
1 Day Golf School
3.5 hrs instruction
2 Day Golf School
7 hrs instruction
3 Day Golf School
10.5 hrs instruction
- Book a 4’some for 3 day school and save $100 pp on commuter rate.
- Book a 3’some for 3 day school and save $75 pp on commuter rate.
- Book a 2’some for 3 day school and save $50 pp on commuter rate.
- Not valid with any other offers or discounts.
ScheduleGolf schools operate Monday to Wednesday from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. For 3 or 4 golfers in your group, a Thursday to Saturday to Saturday class is available.
Playing Lessons & Private Instruction
no video analysis
with video analysis
9-hole on-course lesson
reduced green & cart fees
Special Focus Programs
Short Game SchoolThe fastest way to lower scores! One of the quickest ways to improve your scores is to gain confidence and consistency with your short game. Approach shots, chips, pitches and green reading are some of the key components to this aspect of the game. This 3½ hour short game school will assist you in developing your touch and technique around the greens. Your ability will quickly improve with respect to club selection, shot visualization and creativity. This school is recommended for all skill levels. Participants will be grouped by handicap. Cost: $225 Program features:
- Putting and chipping sessions
- Proper set-up, stroke mechanics and reliable practice habit instruction
- Wedge sessions covering the setup positions for a variety of golf shots
- Club selection and distance control from 20 to 80 yards
- Learn to handle trouble shots and uneven lies
- Find out why sand shots are the easiest shots in golf
Fairways and GreensDevelop a consistent long game and a precise short game This two hour tune-up is intended to target one hour on your full swing in combination with a one hour focus on your short game. In the full swing session we will cover iron and wood play. This session is taught with a low pressure approach and will help you to recognize your swing flaws, improper shot patterns and how to correct the most common mistakes. The one hour short game session will show you how to hit greens in regulation and increase your up and down percentages. This school is ideal for all levels and will benefit all golfers with hands-on personal instruction. There will be a two person minimum. Cost: $100 Program features:
- Instruction on both woods and irons
- Development of a consistent pre-shot routine
- Focus on chipping and pitching techniques and creativity
- Emphasis on effective practice techniques
Cancellation Policy and Rain Policy